Our mission is to provide our clients the best products their skin and bodies deserve. Careful research goes into selecting every ingredient in R.A.W. products.
For that reason our Fragrance Oils are Phthalate Free
Did You Know?
- Phthalates are esters of Phthalic acid used to dissolve raw materials when making fragrance oils which was used for many decades in a myriad of pharmaceuticals, household and industrial products.
- There have been recent concerns that high levels of Phthalates can cause a host of health issues. It is clear to us that products would be better if they didn’t pose any such risks.
- While both the U.S. and Europe have imposed laws against Phthalates in children’s toys, (since they are put in the mouth) there are no rules against Phthalates in candles or personal care products.
So What Do We Use?
- Avocado Oil - Provides deep moisturizing and prevents skin damage from sun rays while relieving symptoms of eczema & psoriasis
- Coconut Oil - Reduces inflammation & arthritis and improves brain function, memory, energy & endurance
- Shea Butter - protects the skin against free radicals, restores skin elasticity and is a natural SPF
Please note we are not medical experts nor guarantee that our products are intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical diseases. We are only providing factual information regarding the oils, their benefits and purpose. Please seek guidance from your medical doctor or authorized health care provider.